- 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Sensor
- 4K 120p, 6.2K 30p, FHD 240p 10-Bit Video
- 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
- 425-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3" 1.84m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 20 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 160MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
Offering the ultimate in image quality, the X-T5 features a 40MP X-Trans 5 HR CMOS sensor in a compact, lightweight body that maximizes functionality and portability. Imaging performance is in no way compromised by the camera's diminutive proportions. Instead, the X-T5's improved image processing algorithm delivers outstanding results and is packed with details right across the native ISO range.
A dynamic camera with powerful video functions, movies can be recorded internally at up to 6.2K at 30p in 4:2:2 10-bit color, plus there's a 4K HQ mode which oversamples 6.2K footage for superior 4K output. This higher video resolution unlocks 2x digital zoom functionality, providing additional in-camera versatility without a noticeable drop in quality.
Both F-Log and F-Log2 recording are possible, with the latter providing an expanded dynamic range of 13+ stops. Additionally, 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW can be output via HDMI to Atomos and Blackmagic devices accordingly.
Featuring outstanding autofocus performance, the X-T5 utilizes 425 phase-detection points and is now sensitive down to -7 EV for working in truly low-light conditions. Also, backed by deep learning, an AI adaptive algorithm means this focusing system is better suited to automatically detect and track animals, athletes, birds, cars, motorcycles, and moving subjects.
Thanks to the camera's in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, quality-sapping camera shake is minimized. Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 7 stops. This system works in conjunction with most X Series lenses, including non-stabilized ones, and benefits working with slower shutter speeds and when shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, digital image stabilization can also be used during video recording to further aid in steadying footage, especially when recording handheld.
Utilizing the camera's IBIS system to precisely shift the sensor, Pixel Shift Multishot automatically records 20 separate frames with one press of the shutter release. Resulting files are combined using Pixel Shift Combiner software to quadruple the camera's resolution and produce a detail-rich, 160MP file. Perfect for commercial applications or digital archiving, it's also ideal for any static subject where image quality is of primary importance.
The X-T5 provides powerful image making performance to ensure it's ready for action, no matter how fast your subject is moving. A top electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000 sec and a maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/8000 sec will stop any subject in its tracks, while a lag time of just 35 ms gives an almost instantaneous response when the shutter release is pressed. Keep a finger down, and the X-T5 will record images at up to 15 fps with the mechanical shutter, or 20 fps with the electronic shutter. Either way, no important moment will be missed.
Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of FUJIFILM's film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Std, PRO Neg. Hi, Classic Neg., Nostalgic Neg., Eterna Cinema, Eterna Bleach Bypass, Acros, Acros + Ye Filter, Acros + R Filter, Acros + G Filter, Black & White, Black & White + Ye Filter, Black & White + R Filter, Black & White + G Filter, and Sepia.
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 3.69m-dot resolution for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. Additionally, this EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image that is further enhanced by improved suppression of parallax and distortion compared to its predecessor. The 100 fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Large 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Utilizing an NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Micro-HDMI port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm external microphone port for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
An advanced Optical Image Stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.