- The Ninja Ultra's HDMI input and output ports support up to DCI 4K video at 60 fps in monitoring, recording, and playback modes. 3.5K RAW at 60 fps footage is supported with select cameras.
- Over 55 different cameras support RAW recording over HDMI with the Ninja Ultra up to 8K at 30 fps.
The Ninja Ultra is compatible with the separately available Atomos CONNECT module to access cloud workflows like C2C, Atomos Edit, and Atomos RemoteView via Atomos Cloud Studio. The CONNECT module adds 12G-SDI connectivity, AirGlu wireless timecode and control, Wi-Fi 6, and GigE Ethernet to your monitor interface. This allows you to send video signals to live streaming platforms, via NDI, and to custom RTMP/S destinations. Functions unlocked that are specific to the Ultra include SDICine, enhanced metadata support, RAW recording via SDI, dual 4K60 ProRes RAW and 1080p60 H.265 dual recording codecs, and 4K C2C mode for higher quality uploads. You can also convert HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI video using the CONNECT module.
Use the AtomX CAST to transform your Ninja Ultra into a compact, fully featured production studio. This component enables advanced multi-input switching from four 1080p HDMI sources, the application of graphic overlays, and the ability to use a USB UVC webcam output for enhanced web conferencing and live streaming.
The Ninja Ultra is compatible with the Atomos Master Caddy II and Master Caddy III 2.5" hard drive units which support direct recording to the drives. You can also record onto compact AtomX SSDmini drives and CFAST II cards using a separately available adapter.
An L-series battery plate on the back of the Ninja Ultra can support NP-F L-series batteries outputting 5.8 to 7.2V. A USB-C port supports 30W PD power delivery with the included cable. Use the included dummy eliminator to power the monitor via DC power sources.
- Multifunction control buttons work in tandem with the touchscreen interface for intuitive onboard control.
- Auto HDMI camera trigger is supported by Canon and Sony cameras using Atomos Open Standard.
- Unlock Bluetooth and RF-driven remote control with the optional CONNECT module.
- LANC control and calibration can be accessed using a separately available USB-C to serial connection cable.